Then I thought, “Is this some sort of weird blogger chain letter? Should I be offended? Should I ignore it? Should I keep it going?” This could be the most important decision of my blogging life!
Then I realized, this means somebody out there likes my blog! How cool is that? Well hell, of course I’ll keep the chain going! There are blogs out there that I like too! So thanks Off Duty Mom, I like your blog as well! But since I’m supposed to pay it forward, I’m not sure that I’m allowed to nominate you. Besides, you’ve already been nominated by someone else so I guess it doesn’t matter that much.
Apparently the deal is that I have to nominate 15 blogs that I like for the VBA and share 7 things about myself. Since I don’t follow directions well, I will nominate no more than 15 (probably less since I don’t have time to read that many blogs) and as many things about myself as I damn well feel like sharing!
Blogs I like and am nominating for the VBA are (and yes I know there are only 4, I can count):
Things about myself that I feel like sharing:
- I’m a rum and cola mom but I’ll take wine, scotch, whisky or whatever is on tap.
- If I didn’t have a job outside of the home I would go completely insane.
- I’m probably already completely insane.
- We just moved our family to a new city far far away from family and friends so I don’t have any mom friends in my new city to do nights out with (boo hoo hoo).
- It’s not my natural hair colour.
- If I won the lottery big time, the first thing I would get is a tummy tuck to get rid of the leftover baby belly, and maybe a boob job just for fun.
- I’d like some nachos for lunch today.
- I forgot to put deodorant on this morning and I could smell myself all day at work. It was less than pleasant.