– Today when my son said, “Mommy I have to poo” as we were at the halfway point to daycare, I said “just hold on,” and kept driving. Why? Because he said the same thing the other morning and this happened.
– Yesterday I had an article published on the Aiming Low website. Yay me!
– The crows have been watching us from the trees. Also, they poop bombed the side of our neighbours house. We can see it through the window from our dining table. It’s like some sinister warning.
– I am starting a short maternity leave memoir and hope to publish it before Christmas. I’ll keep you posted as to how it’s going.
– I have been remiss in thanking a few people for award nominations. Never fear, I promise to make that my next post!