Many thanks to Kathy over at Don’t Forget to Feed the Baby for her nomination of the Liebster Blog Award! Kathy is fabulous and funny and I always enjoy her comments on my blog not to mention her own blog posts. And another big thank you to The Red Tent for a second Liebster nomination. You folks make my day!
As with all awards of the bloggy nature, there are rules, or at least guidelines that nominees are expected to adhere to. I like to take them as loose suggestions that I can follow or not at will! In case my nominations are people who like to follow rules (doubtful), here they are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. (Check)
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award. (Check)
3. Copy and paste the award onto your blog. (3 for 3, I’m doing pretty damn good here!)
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. (See below for the 2 of my choice!)
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving them a comment. (Well that’s just common courtesy!)
And my nominations are:
- Said the Blind Man who tells some highly entertaining stories. I’m only guessing that he has less than 200 followers based on the fact that he’s only been blogging since March.
- Working Momma With Baby I love because, as the title indicates, she’s a working (out of the house) mom with a baby. So am I. It’s nice to read someone who’s living nearly the same life.
I’d nominate others, but they’ve already been nominated or they have way too many followers to qualify!